If you would like to register for one of our courses, we encourage you to view our course descriptions down below to learn more about the curriculum. Here at Faith Healthcare Training Center, you can rest assured that you will learn from a trusted, tested, and proven team of healthcare professionals who have built their careers around serving patients.
It’s time to better yourself, the industry and most importantly, to better the conditions of your patients. View our courses below to get started.
Certified Nursing Assistant
At Faith Healthcare Training Center, we’re proud to provide the Certified Nursing Assistant training courses for the next generation of nursing assistants. Through our comprehensive training program, we work with healthcare professionals across the spectrum of medical services to ensure that they have the knowledge, skills, and resources needed to deliver exceptional care.
Cost and Additional Information
- All Study Materials (Textbook, Skills Cards (rental if provided), Handouts, etc…..)
- (1) White Uniform Set (top and bottom)
- (1) Blood Pressure Cuff with (1) Stethoscope Kit (rental)
- Lab Supplies
- Student Liability Insurance
- Criminal Background Check
- Indiana CNA State Examination Fee
- Preparation for Indiana CNA State Certification Examination
- FREE CPR Training and Preparation for CPR Certification
- $100 Non-Refundable application fee due at time of enrollment
Not Included in Tuition:
- Watch with a second hand
- TB (PPD) Skin Test
- Chest X-Ray cost for a positive TB (PPD) Skin Test
- Physical Exam and / or Drug Screen
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Completed student application
- Valid State or Government issued photo ID and Social Security Card
- Must pass a basic math and reading comprehension exam
- High School Diploma or GED recommended, but NOT required
- Must pass a Criminal Background Check and /or Drug Screen
- Must have a negative PPD or Chest X-Ray
Class Schedule (Subject to Change)
- 5 week course
- No Personal Checks and No Cash
- Visa or Mastercard
- Money Order or Cashier’s Check
- Payment plan available upon request
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation better known as CPR, is a valuable training that all medical professionals should have somewhere on their resume. We offer a comprehensive CPR training program to ensure that healthcare professionals have the training they need to deliver safe life saving skills.
Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Professionals
**Approved – American Heart Association (AHA) Training Provider*
This course follows the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update
Course overview (estimated time 3-4 hours)
- Infant CPR
- Child CPR
- Adult CPR
- Choking rescue technique
- AED Training
Textbooks will be available for use during the class if needed.
Students will be issued a course completion card at the end of the class. Each student will also receive an ecard via email from AHA.
To enroll in a CPR class, call us at 317-672-3374 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org